How Can I help on a Sunday?
Firstly you can just come down and watch and see how the con works. We will say hello – introduce you to a few helpers – and you can see what is going on. And if you see anything you like you might be able to sell it off to another slave. Or you may want to dive in and help out straight away.
What do we need?
- Warm winter clothes – particularly men’s clothing in Large or X-large sizes
- Warm winter shoes – between European size 40-45 are the most popular
- Warm socks, hats and gloves are in demand too
- Women’s clothing is also needed.
We will not store anything unseasonable, we will and have binned items in the past. If you have a lot of items to give away to resellers we would appreciate it if you can sort it into different carrier bags:
- Male Coats
- Male Pullovers
- Male trousers
- Male Socks and Y-fronts
- Female Coat
- Female Pullovers
- Female trousers
- Female Skirts and Dresses
- Female Socks and Underwear
What else do we collect?
- Toiletries (including hotel size items)
- Female sanitary products
- IKEA style big bags
- Sleeping bags
- Packaged food items in large quantities.
Where can I drop-off stuff?
We have several spots in Warsaw where people can deposit bags of clothes during opening hours.